Whale Fin Snake Plant
Want a plant that can survive all kinds of conditions? This is the one for you. Characterised by its long, upright blades and broad green leaves. They thrive on neglect, responding best to the lightest of watering. Don’t get much natural light? No problemo either. The best house mate ever.
Small : 35cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Carmen is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Elle is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Nancy is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed