Trachelospermum Jasminoides Flame
Although star jasmine vines (Trachelospermum jasminoides) are not genuine jasmine plants but they certainly resemble them. In the tropics, the evergreen foliage is dark green and glossy, and it produces fragrant white flowers. The vines grow fast and can be used as a trellis, arbour, fence, or ground cover.
Provide Star jasmine with a cool environment with bright light. Star jasmine is simple to cultivate and requires little upkeep and fertilizer.
Small : ~20cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Wai is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
- Carter is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer
- Wendy is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer
- Emma is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed