This itsy, bitsy spider is among the most popular houseplant to grow. These hardy plants will survive less-than-perfect conditions, and they are stunning when you can mimic their native tropical environment. Easy to care for and great for beginners!
Small : ~20cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Fen is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Elle is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Cen is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Ken is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Cheryl is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed