Snake Plant Zeylanica S
Sansevieria Zeylanica S
Sansevieria zeylanica is a tough, hardy snake plant. The long sword-like leaves are dark green with wavy lighter green bands.
Easy to care, shade loving, hard to kill, air-purifying. These beautiful snake plants are great additions to any homes. You won’t go wrong with a snake plant!
Small : ~35cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Size SM)
- Carter is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
- Fen is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Emma is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed