Snake Plant Zeylanica L
Sansevieria Zeylanica L
Sansevieria zeylanica is a tough, hardy snake plant. The long sword-like leaves are dark green with wavy lighter green bands.
Easy to care, shade loving, hard to kill, air-purifying. These beautiful snake plants are great additions to any homes.
Large : ~80cm tall and 20cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Clara is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Size ML)
- Jean is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Size ML)
- Alison is lightweight PP and has a drainage hole
- Anna is a rattan basket used as a decorative outer (Size L)
- Drew is resin PP and has drainage holes
- Mike is resin PP and has drainage holes
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed