Snake Plant Laurentii L
Sansevieria Trifasciata Laurentii L
Want a plant that can survive all kinds of conditions? This is the one for you. Characterised by its long, upright blades and is often referred to as Snake Plant or Mother-in-law’s Tongue. Those names just show how tough this plant can be.
Snake Plants are easy-growing, adaptable and hAve air purifying benefits, making them a great addition to any homes.
Large : ~80cm tall and 20cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Clara is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Size ML)
- Jean is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Size ML)
- Alison is lightweight PP and has a drainage hole
- Jaylin II is 53cm tall, lightweight faux cement-like and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed