Snake Plant Cylindrica M
Also known as African Spear, characterised by its stiff, dark cylindrical green leaves. They thrive on neglect, responding best to the lightest of watering. Don’t get much natural light? This one's perfect!
Medium : ~30cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Jo is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed