Snake Plant Cylindrica XS
Also known as African Spear, characterised by its stiff, dark cylindrical green leaves. They thrive on neglect, responding best to the lightest of watering. Don’t get much natural light? This one's perfect!
Small : ~20cm tall and 10cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Shan is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Elle is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Lina is ceramic and a drainage hole (Pot XS)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed