Silver Dollar Vine
The silver dollar succulent vine is part of the Cucurbitaceae family, hailing originally from Madagascar. Fun fact: This plant actually hails from the same family as cucumber and squash!
The Silver Dollar Vine is a succulent plant that will happily adapt to a wide range of growing conditions, indoors or outside.
The round, plump leaves of Xerosicyos danguyi grow profusely on this slow-growing vine, which can be trained up a trellis or allowed to trail from a hanging planter.
Small : ~20cm tall and 10cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Lauryn is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
- Cen is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Lee is cement and has a drainage hole
- Cheryl is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Fang is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.