Sansevieria Dwarf do well with warmth and bright light, but will also tolerate shade. It is important that they are grown in well-draining compost and not over-watered , or they may rot. Sansevieria 'Dwarf Laurentii' - A great looking dwarf with wide leaves. It hugs the ground creating a beautiful display in mass planting.
Small : ~15cm tall and 9cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Shan is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Anne is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
- Fiona is ceramic and has a drainage hole and saucer
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed