Raindrop Peperomia, or Coin Leaf Peperomia, is a quirky plant with raindrop shaped leaves. With its glossy green, thick leaves, this plant remains pretty compact so it will be a delightful addition to your desk or shelf. It is an adaptable plant well suited in a number or environments, just make sure it gets adequate indirect light and doesn’t get overwatered.
Small : ~30cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked some hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Mitch is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Anne is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
- Lauryn is ceramic, has a drainage hole
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed