Pinstripe Calathea is a colourful member of the prayer plant family.Their beautifully veined leaves make a striking statement in your home. Like any Calathea, houseplant care can be tricky and extra effort is needed for them to look their best indoors.
Medium : ~30cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Nicole is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect to low light
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed