Pilea Spruceana is a compact plant with silvery bands on its leaves and a hint of bronze in its new leaves. This hardy plant can tolerate shady conditions, making it a great indoor plant.
Small : ~10cm tall and 9cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Shay is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Shan is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Mitch is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Cen is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed