The Philodendron bipennifolium plant is also known as the Horsehead Philodendron or the Fiddleleaf Philodendron.
The Philodendron bipennifolium has basic care needs. It requires indirect sunlight, an average watering schedule, and well-draining loamy soil.
The interesting nicknames come from the unique shape of the shiny leaves. Some Philodendron bipennifolium leaves are in the shape of a horse head. Others grow into the shape of a violin.
This fun Philodendron plant is a vine climber. It wraps itself mossy plant poles or anything it can reach.
Small : ~35cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Nancy is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Charlotte is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Jing is cement, and has a drainage hole (Pot M)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low light to bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed