Philodendron is a classic houseplant that is easy to care and relatively fast growing. This plant is known for its "twice-split" large, glossy leaves, that are very deeply dissected into many wavy-margined lobes, and held on long petioles. Leaves get progressively larger and more wavy as the plant matures. A statement plant indeed!
Large : ~50cm tall and 20cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Jaylin is PP resin and has a drainage hole (Pot L)
- Anna is a woven basket for decorative (Size M)
- Alison is PP resin and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low light to bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed