Philodendron Hederaceum Micans
Philodendron Micans, also called Velvet Leaf Philodendron, has velvet-textured heart-shaped leaves that are greenish bronze with reddish-brown undersides. The leaves grow on long, graceful, vining stems. This easy-growing plant will make a unique and wonderful addition to your home collection.
Small : ~20cm tall and 10cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! When Jaspurr picks out your plant get-up, you get a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Mitch is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Elle is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Lin is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed