Persian shield, Strobilanthes dyerianus, is a stunning ornamental species that originates in warm, humid Myanmar, where it grows as a tender evergreen perennial. The leaves have the appearance of little pointed armour shields ready for battle, with a flashy, purplish iridescence and a silvery metallic sheen. Although this plant's name is "Persian," it is actually native to Myanmar (formerly Burma), not Persia.
Small : ~25cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Cen is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
- Shan is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Lin is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer
- Ken is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water once every week
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed