The Peacock Plant is a beautiful tropical houseplant, famed for its beautiful, contrasting green and purplish-red leaves that will brighten up any indoor living space. Like any Calathea, houseplant care can be tricky and extra effort is needed for them to look their best indoors.
Small : ~35cm tall and 13cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Jo is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Carmen is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Nicole is ceramic and has a drained hole (Pot M)
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect to low light
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed