Moonshine Snake Plant S
Want a plant that can survive all kinds of conditions? This is the one for you. Characterised by its long, upright blades and broad silvery green leaves. They thrive on neglect, responding best to the lightest of watering. Don’t get much natural light? No problemo either. The best house mate ever.
Small : ~30cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Del is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Pam is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Jorge is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed