The Moon Valley Pilea got its common name from its deeply dimpled leaves that look like the valleys on the moon. The leaves are bushy in nature and are typically a bright yellow-green with dark copper veins. This easygoing plant will remain relatively small in size, which makes it suitable for your WFH tabletops.
Small : ~10cm tall and 9cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Shay is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Lulu is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Bloom & Grow is plastic and has a drainage hole and saucer
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.