Swiss Cheese Plant
Monstera Adansonii got its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves which develop holes as the plant ages, making its leaves resemble Swiss Cheese. It's easy to care for and loves to climb. Providing it with a moss pole that it can cling to can lead to larger and beautiful leaves.
Small : ~45cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! When Jaspurr picks out your plant get-up, you get a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Rachel is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Mitch is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Fen is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Wendy is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
- Nancy is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Fang is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
- Bloom & Grow is plastic, has a drainage hole and saucer
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.