Marble Queen Pothos
Epipremnum Marble Queen
If you’re looking for a low maintenance plant, this beautiful variegated vine is the one for you. The broad, waxy leaves of the Marble Queen Pothos are speckled in cream, white and green strokes. This stunning variegated pothos is versatile, forgiving and easy to grow, making it purrfect for beginners.
Medium : ~30cm tall and 14cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked some hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Mabel is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Nancy is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Nicole is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Kai is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Carmen is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed