Maidenhair ferns have delicate fan-shaped leaf segments, typically clustered on wiry black stems, and their leaves are smaller than other types of ferns. This plant is a relatively slow grower and takes 2-3 years to grow to its full size. Perfect desk plant that adds a sense of calmness and fluidity to the space.
Small : ~22cm tall and 8cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Shan is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Fen is ceramic and has a draining hole
- Fiona is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
- Sandy is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed