Dwarf Fiddle Leaf Fig
Ficus Lyrata Bambino
Why the Fiddle? Of course it’s because of its broad, violin-shaped, veined leaves that remind you of a fiddle. This signature look has made them an “IT” plant and you might have even spotted them on your fav television show. Talk about no longer playing second fiddle!
Medium : ~30cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! When Jaspurr picks out your plant get-up, you get a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Jo is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot M)
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Jing is cement, has a drainage hole (Pot M)
- Elle is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Nicole is ceramic, has a drainage hole (Pot M)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.