Rubber Plant ‘Burgundy’
Ficus Elastica ‘Burgundy’
Got rubber? This plant gets its name from the milky white latex it produces. The Burgundy is a popular houseplant and it’s easy to care for. Give it bright filtered light and a good soaking when top soil becomes dry, and watch its dark reddish leaves grow.
Small : ~30cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Nicole is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Lin is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Mitch is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed