Episcia Flame Violet
Growing Episcia a great way to add color to an indoor space. Episcia flame violet houseplants have attractive, velvety foliage and flowers similar to their cousin, the African violet. Episcia flame violet care isn’t complicated when you understand the basics. Your reward is an elegant, indoor flowering specimen. It is a small attractive houseplant, with striking leaves and trumpet-shaped flowers. It shows off an array of colors depending on the variety. They could be green and coppery brown, bronze, or even green and silver giving them a metallic sheen.
Small : ~15cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Lin is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer
- Shan is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Jodie is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer
- Mitch is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low light to bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed