Dracaena Massangeana L
Mass Cane Plant
Relatively low maintenance, this is by far the most commonly found and bestselling Corn Plant cultivar. Distinctive with its sold corn yellow like stripe that runs through the center of each and every leaf means it's easy to see why it is so sought out and why so many people just call this plant Dracaena massangeana. If lucky, it might also produce some white flowers. Perfect plant for beginners.
Large : ~110cm tall and 23cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Connie is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot XL)
- Lexi is woven rattan basket and used a a decorative outer (L)
- Alison is lightweight PP and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low light to bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed