Dracaena Lemon Lime
Dracaena Lemon Lime stands out for its neon yellow and green striped leaves, but much like the rest of its family its care is relatively straightforward. Because of the bright colors in the leaves, it’s a great plant to brighten up any room in your house.
Small : ~20cm tall and 12cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked some looks that will fit any crib.
- Jorge is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Del is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Lina is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Henry is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low light to bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed