Dracaena Gold Dust
Dracaena Surculosa Lindl.
Like gold dust scattered all over its leaves, Dracaena surculosa is known for its stunning variegated foliage in white and yellow splotches. This sturdy plant is easy to care for and can tolerate lower light conditions, making it a great choice for new plant parents.
Smal : ~18cm tall and 10cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Jorge is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
- Lin is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer
- Cen is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
- Lauryn is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed