Mass Cane Plant
Dracaena fragrans massangeana or Dracaena massangeana is commonly referred to as mass cane or corn plant, and is widely used indoors. It is inexpensive compared to other houseplants, and the least expensive of the dracaena varieties. A great plant for beginner plant parent!
Small : ~40cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Mabel is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Jing is ceramic, has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Jo is ceramic, has a drainage hole
- Anna is a woven basket (Size S)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low light to bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed