Curly Spider Plant M
The Curly Spider plant or Chlorophytum Bonnie is a compact variety with curly, swirly leaves.
The Curly Spider plant (airplane plant), is a member of the family Asparagaceae and hails from southern Africa. In its native setting, it is a perennial plant, but it is grown as a houseplant in cooler climates.
This Curly Spider Plant variety is a modern version of the traditional Spider Plant with a curvy twist. It is much more compact in size and, in our opinion, a little more designer for your collection. Chlorophytum comosum Bonnie has similar variegation to 'Vittatum' but with wonderfully curly leaves and yellow flowers rather than white.
Medium : ~25cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Jo is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Jing is ceramic, has a drainage hole (Pot M)
- Nancy is ceramic and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Charlotte is ceramic and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot ML)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed