Cupid Peperomia S
Peperomia Scandens Variegated
Cupid Peperomias are popular foliage houseplants for a good reason. They are smaller in size and super low maintenance. This means you don’t need a lot of space to bring this heart-shaped lover home.
Small : ~20cm tall and 10.5cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Lettie is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Charlotte is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Rachel is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Lina is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Shan is ceramic and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed