Chinese Money Plant S
The Chinese Money Plant, also called the UFO plant, is known for its cute coin-shaped leaves. A self-propagator, the Pilea produces sweet little babies or “pups” on it’s own, which pop up from the soil surrounding the mother plant.
Small : ~30cm tall and 12cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked some looks that will fit any crib.
- Clark is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Wendy is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
- Kai is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Fen is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot M)
- Willy is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Teddy is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
- Nicole is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Anna is a rattan basket and used as a decorative outer (S)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed