Calathea Zebra M
The zebra plant is known for its striking striped velvety foliage that resemble the stripes on a zebra. This gorgeous looking plant is one of our favourites, even if it can be dramatic at times. Frequent watering, warm climate, indirect sunlight and good air humidity will keep this plant happy and thriving in your home.
Medium : ~50cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Nicole is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot ML)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed