Calathea White Star
Calathea Majestica White Star
A plant that isn’t afraid to show off its boldest patterns, Calathea Majestica White Star is a show stopper for its blush pink and white stripes and dark purple underside leaves. Native to South America, these plants are happiest in humid environments that offer indirect sun. Unique, rare beauty that’s purrfect for adding a touch of color to your interior.
Small : ~25cm tall and 12cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Jorge is ceramic and has a drainage hole
- Nancy is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Maureen is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Elle is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (SM)
- Lina is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect to low light
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed