A native to the jungles of the Amazon region in South America, Stromanthe Triostar is a stunning plant with variegated leaves in a spectrum of shades of pink, green and white. One of the most important things about caring for a Stromanthe Triostar is keeping the humidity levels up. If you think about where it’s from, it’s easy to remember to give it rainforest-like moisture to keep this plant happy.
Small : ~40cm tall and 12cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Mitch is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Maureen is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Nicole is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect to low light
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed