Calathea Roseopicta ‘Rosy’
Calathea Rosy is a colourful member of the prayer plant family. She is known for its circular shaped leaves with bright pink stripes. Perfect as a gift.
Medium : ~30cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Jo is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Nicole is ceramic, has a drainage hole (Pot M)
- Jing is cement, has a drainage hole (Pot M)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect to low light
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed