Calathea Orbifolia’s oversized leaves are striped with silvery bands that are tastefully beautiful in a simple way. It has bold oval leaves which makes a classic statement plant. This is a fussy plant that requires high humidity and soil moisture to thrive. They are pet safe plants and is becoming increasingly popular in many homes.
Medium : ~35cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Jo is ceramic, has a drainage hole (Pot M)
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Jing is cement, has a drainage hole (Pot M)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect to low light
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed