Calathea Roseopicta Medallion
Calatheas are known for their beautiful, brightly colored oval leaves. The stunning Calathea Medallion loves humidity so it’s the perfect plant to place in the bathroom. It’s also a shade-loving plant, which means no direct sunlight, and it should be kept away from the windows. The delicate leaves and stems are prone to drying out, so try not to put it in areas that are too hot as well.
Small : ~45cm tall and 12cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Nicole is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Mitch is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect to low light
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed