Don’t worry, this “snake” is not poisonous and is totally safe for you and your furkids! Beautiful long leaves with various shades of green, wavy pattern along the edges and purplish red tones on the underside. Purrfect addition to achieve tropical feels. Place this in a bright spot with filtered light and water at regular intervals to keep it thriving.
Small : ~30cm tall and 12cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Jing is cement and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Charlotte is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Kai is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot M)
- Mitch is ceramic and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Wendy is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed