Calathea Flamestar is a must have houseplant as its stunning appearance is guaranteed to brighten up any room. It’s rich patterned foliage and bushy look are eye catchers and conversation starters.
In the morning when the first light comes through the windows, the plant extends its leaves and unfolds again. In short, a plant that provides rhythm in many places in the house.
Medium : ~70cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Charlotte is ceramic and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Lettie is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Jean is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect to low light
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed