Calathea Cora is lush variegation at its tropical best. Large dark green striped leaves and borders contrast with paler centres that are occasionally flushed with a pale shade of pink.
The Calathea Cora is a true work of art. Its striking foliage features large almond-shaped leaves with painterly green veins and a pinkish tint. The underside of the leaves are bathed in deep violet, and when the light filters through, the two sides simultaneously reveal added texture and color.
Prayer Plants' leaves move in response to daily light changes, so do not be shock to find the leaves pointing towards the sky at the end of the day! Give these indoor plants a little extra humidity and a watchful eye for the best results.
Medium : ~35cm tall and 15cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked a few hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Charlotte is ceramic and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Nicole is ceramic, has a drainage hole (Pot M)
- Jean is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Jo is ceramic, has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect to low light
- Water every 1–2 weeks when soil is dry to touch
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed