Bubble plant Juncus is a cute plant with mini leaves resembling bubbles. This herbaceous plant has dark green leaves growing in pairs, each with the margins rolled under, giving it an unusual appearance. The leaves resemble bubbles frequently puckered and crinkled. Suitable for terrariums and small planters, or pot. They are well suited to tropical and subtropical climates and they will grow just about fine in any climate if given the right care.
Medium : ~15cm tall and 10cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Ken is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
- Lulu is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
- Fen is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low light to bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed