Bird’s Nest Fern Nidus
If you’re looking for the perfect tropical houseplant, look no further than the Bird’s Nest Fern Nidus. Known for its tropical light green, often crinkled fronds, this plant will add vibrant pop of green to any space. We love it because it’s considered non-toxic, making it safe to keep around your furry friends. A best seller for the best plant parent you know.
Small : ~30cm tall and 12cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked some hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Nicole is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Charlotte is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
- Mitch is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
- Charley is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed