Bird’s Nest Fern Variegata
Asplenium Nidus Variegata
If you’re looking for the perfect tropical houseplant, look no further than the Bird’s Nest Fern Nidus.
Asplenium nidus variegated is hardy, low maintenance houseplant.It does exceedingly well at the indoors low light environment.
Known for its tropical light green, often crinkled fronds, this plant will add vibrant pop of green to any space. We love it because it’s considered non-toxic, making it safe to keep around your furry friends. A best seller for the best plant parent you know.
LX-Small : ~25cm tall and 9cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Shan is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Sandy is ceramic and has a draining hole
- Kim is ceramic, has a drainage hole
- Alex is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed