Baby Rubber Plant
This succulent-like variety of the Peperomia is characterized by its thick upright stems with glossy, oversized leaves. It stores water in its thick leaves and shrivels in drought. Relatively easy to grow and one of the best non-toxic indoor plants, totally safe for your fur kids.
Small : ~15cm tall and 10cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Lettie is ceramic and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Charlotte is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Fen is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Chris is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Pet friendly, not toxic if consumed