Also known as Alocasia Rugosa
Alocasia Melo is an exotic plant native to the Southeast Asian forests, specifically Indonesia, which tends to grow in rocky terrain, unlike other alocasias. This alocasia is considered a small plant because although in nature it can grow up to 23 inches in height, as a houseplant it is not usual, and does not exceed 15 inches approximately.
Because of the rugged texture of the leaves, the plant is also known as the Alocasia Rugosa. It’s an eye-catching Alocasia variety that will add that bit of intrigue to your indoor space. If you like a unique looking plant, this is for you!
Small : ~20cm tall and 10cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked two hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Lettie is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Mitch is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Cen is ceramic, and has a drainage hole
- Fen is ceramic and has a drainage hole (Pot S)
- Lauryn is ceramic and has a drainage hole
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.