Chinese Evergreen Plant. The Chinese evergreen is the common name used for a collection of plants from the Aglaonema genus - which tend to tolerate low light conditions very well. Aglaonemas will produce flowers (these are not very showy), but they're grown primarily for the attractive leathery leaves. It is easy to grow and is a good air cleaner.
Medium : ~50cm tall and 17cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked these hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Clara is ceramic, and has a drainage hole (Pot ML)
- Charlotte is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot ML)
- Lettie is ceramic, and has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot M)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low light to bright indirect light
- Water every 1-2 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed