Snake Plant Trio
Want a plant that can survive all kinds of conditions? This is the three for you. Characterised by its long, upright blades and broad silvery green leaves. They thrive on neglect, responding best to the lightest of watering. Don’t get much natural light? No problemo either. What is even better is that these comes in a mix of three types.
Small : ~25cm tall and 11cm grow pot
Pot it like it's hot! Jaspurr has picked some hot looks that will fit any crib.
- Maureen is ceramic, comes with a drainage hole and saucer (Pot S)
- Lina is ceramic and comes with a drainage hole
- Carmen is ceramic and comes with a drainage hole
- Mitch is ceramic, has a drainage hole and saucer (Pot SM)
*Photos are for illustration purposes. Live plants and pots may vary slightly in colour, texture and size. Your plant will be repotted into your selected pots prior to delivery.
- Low to bright indirect light
- Water every 2-3 weeks
- Not pet friendly, toxic if consumed